Pick up from the airport and taken to the lodge to unwind after your trip - enjoy some house wine, local spirits, beers or soft drinks on the beautiful deck overlooking the might Zambezi River.
As the day wears off its time to get on that boat for a Sunset cruise and see the African sun set beyond the horizon.
The unforgettable trip to the beautiful Victoria Falls. After seeing the Victoria Falls we take you to the Livingstone Museum where you can learn all about the ancient times in Africa and Livingstone itself. If you need to buy a special gift for that loved one, we will be more than happy to take you to the curio market
Its departure day and we hope you had a wonderful time and tell others about your memorable time!!! We take to the airport for your flight.
You will be contacted
as soon as you request
We make sure you
are in good hands
If you are looking for a cultural adventure in Africa or a safe English-speaking country in Southern Africa, it is difficult to argue a better destination than Zambia. Zambia is immersed in culture within its many varied regions. This gives you the ability to have many different experiences within only one country - saving you on flights and visa applications.
What to Know
Zambia is certainly the most welcoming country in the region. It is one of the top friendliest countries on earth. Zambia's people are truly the #1 attraction of Zambia.
About the Destination
The Victoria Falls are one of the world's most spectacular plunges. The 2km(1.2mi)-wide Zambezi River drops more than 100m (328ft) into a steeply-walled gorge. The Zambian side of Victoria Falls has long played second fiddle to its better-known Zimbabwean counterpart, but trouble next door means Livingstone is positively booming.
For close-up views of the Eastern Cataract, nothing beats the hair-raising (and hair-wetting) walk across the footbridge, through swirling clouds of mist, to a sheer buttress called the Knife Edge. If the water is low and the wind favourable, you'll be treated to a magnificent view of the falls and the yawning abyss below the Zambezi Bridge. Adrenaline junkies can indulge in white-water rafting, abseiling, river-boating, jet-boating, bungee jumping and a host of airborne activities. At certain times of year it is even possible to visit Livingstone Island and swim at the very edge of the Falls, though sadly it's no longer free. Don't get so caught up with activities that you miss one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world.
Things to Do
- Elephant back safaris
- Scenic flights
- Visit to Livingstone Island and the Devil's pool
- River cruises
- Cultural village tours
- Lion Encounter
- Cheetah Interactions
- Game drives
- Rhino walks
- Guide bird walks
- Chobe day trips,
- White water rafting
- Bungee jumping
- Horse riding
- Quad biking and many more.
How to get there
We recommend flying into Livingstone International Airport for pick up by the tour operator.
- 10 Sleeps
What is Included
- 2 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
- All meals
- Local beers, soft drinks, house-wines
- Sunset cruise
- Guide tour of the Victoria Falls
- Laundry and VAT.
- Government imposed increase of fees and/or taxes
- International flights (from/to home)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Optional Activities
- This tour is offered by the tour operator not aSuiteStay.
- They reserve the right to change rates advertised without prior notice.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour doesn't have fixed departure dates. Instead, the departure dates can be customized. The final departure dates will depend on the client's preferences and availability of accommodations and/or other components of this tour.
- Zambia is a tropical destination. Please follow guidelines for any immunizations necessary to travel and protect yourself from insects, etc.
- Zambia DOES require a visa application for any stay up to 90 days and beyond.
- 50% is required to confirm the booking while the balance to be paid in full 30 days before travel date.
Bookings cancelled 30 days prior to arrival date 50% refund. 30-14 days 75% and 14-0 100% non refund.
- Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country
- Rate is based on availability and season. All rates are quoted in USD. Some packages are customizable. Final pricing depends on add-ons.
Check in & Check out
GH: +233 50-393 0259